638 Jerrara Road, Crookwell
- Crookwell NSW
A lovely 4 bedroom homestead set on 40 fertile acres with permanent creek & excellent improvements.
- The home has recently had an update with the addition of a new kitchen & new floor coverings in the open plan living / dining / kitchen area.
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- 3 double bedrooms all with built-ins
- The heating / cooling of the home has been well thought out with a fully ducted reverse cycle Daikan air conditioning system, plus insulation in the walls, ceilings & under roof sheet means you will be comfortable all year round.
- 4.5kw solar system
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the beautiful gardens surround the home with mature trees, irrigation system & raised vegetable gardens
- “Man Cave” with billiard table, an ideal space for a party, hobby area or as a teenage retreat.
- Shedding is more than adequate with a large 3 bay farm shed, 2 x double garages, single garage sized shed & garden sheds
- 3m x 3m x 3m coolroom perfect to store all the produce you will get from the established fruit trees (nashi pear, apricot, granny smith, red delicious & Jonathon apples, mandarin, lemon & Packham pear)
- Chicken coup, bird aviary, dog run with kennel & even a cow milking bail!
- The generous owners are also happy to include a tractor & implements, farm bike & vehicle.
The farm has been divided into 6 paddocks & has excellent water.
This property has been very well set up & lovingly maintained. All the lucky purchaser needs to do is move in & start enjoying the amazing life that rural living can offer.
Mobile: 0419 287 957
- Land is 40 acre